Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nike Footwear

Originally posted by alec.kidd View Post
    I disagree. I wore the Oakley SI's for most of my last deployment, and loved them. However, I purchased a pair of the nike's when I got to Ft Rucker, and have worn them through WOCS, BOLC, and SERE. They've held up great and IMO beat the Oakley's any day. Unfortunately I'm not aloud to wear them anymore
    Yes, but how many cumulative weeks did you spend in the field in all those courses? I can tell you a bunch of Nikes failed for people in IBOLC. They simply didn't last when subjected to extended periods in the field. That was my experience.

Light boots are great until they get torn up.

Comment

Re: Nike Footwear

Has anyone recently been to air assult school and worn the Nike SFB's. I have been rucking in them to prepare for the 6 and 12 mile rucks at aas and they are like wearing running shoes and provide good cushion adn decent support. I am attending the school at Camp Edwards at the end of August and cannot find a defintive answer anywhere if they are allowed. Anyone have any thoughts or experience wearing these boots at aas. If not I want to get a good pair pair of other boots to wear. Any suggestions on that front?

Comment

Working...
      X