X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple question...

Guys i know it sounds stupid, but how much time i will have in the morning to shave myself?

Re: Simple question...

You will have just enough time if that makes sense. If you want to make sure you have enough time, make sure you are one of the first ones in there. You will have to wait in line if not. We used to share a faucet in order to expedite the getting ready process lol.

Comment

Originally posted by robert178 View Post
      Guys i know it sounds stupid, but how much time i will have in the morning to shave myself?

When? At basic training? Or during a drill weekend?
      At basic you normally get about 30 min to do small personal hygiene in the AM and shower and personal time at night..
      Drill weekend if you sleep there I usually give my guys an hour total, 30 min before breakfast and 30 after.. then we get into the day

Comment

I was asking about BCT. Thanks for your feedback guys!

Comment

Any time! Just don't sweat the what ifs and such. You will be fine. Good Luck!

Comment

You'll have enough time if you get up five minutes early.

Comment

Not that it matters either way because it's not a huge deal. Just wondering about the females....did anyone shave their legs/pits/etc? Or did everyone go all cavewoman the entire time? haha

I know females don't go to Benning, but I was wondering in general and I wasn't going to start a whole new thread about leg shaving lol

Comment

Originally posted by Squash View Post
                You'll have enough time if you get up five minutes early.
                That's what I'm planning to do, but is it allowed? I was under the impression that DS tells you when you can and when you can't take a **** and etc...

Comment

Working...
                X