X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSUT Blog

So I was combing through some of my bookmarks today, and found the blog my parents kept via my letters while I was in 11C OSUT down at Benning. They didn't get some things exactly right, due to my messy handwriting, but nonetheless, I figured i'd put the link here, so those of you heading down there shortly can get a glimpse of my experience. It's all there, good moments, bad moments, everything.

I'd also like to apologize for the harsh language in the 30th AG portion, that place really brings out the worst in you.

http://11cosut.blogspot.com/2009_07_01_archive.html

Re: OSUT Blog

Man, that brought back memories. Especially the night of the grog.
    Last edited by SteveLord; April 17th, 2010, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveLord
      Man, that brought back memories. Especially the night of the grog.
      Hooah. Good memories there, best night by far of my life. Just wish the ceremony was longer than it was.

Comment

Originally posted by M.Bradley
        Hooah. Good memories there, best night by far of my life. Just wish the ceremony was longer than it was.
        Not me. It was cold, raining and something like 1am in the morning. And my legs/feet had never been in so much pain.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveLord
          Not me. It was cold, raining and something like 1am in the morning. And my legs/feet had never been in so much pain.
          Oh ouch. Was fairly late for us, but not that late. We did run halfway up honor hill, rucks included though. THAT did suck.

Comment

Good read, thanks for this.

Comment

This was an interesting read that shed some light on infantry OSUT for me. Thanks for sharing and congratulations.
              Last edited by ArmyNG85; April 19th, 2010, 05:37 PM.

Comment

somebody should sticky this. good stuff.

Comment

Just wandered in from 11B OSUT this last weekend. If any of you guys have questions about my experiences, I'd be more than happy to share.

Comment

Working...
                  X