Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graduation - ait

Hi there,

I was hoping someone can assist me... Is there any assistances for Military personnel from over seas, graduating from AIT and having there family be present. Do they give housing for the families that are traveling from over seas? If so, how long?

Thanks,
    Charlene

Re: Graduation - ait

They should give you a list of local hotels that you can send home to your family about midway through training.

Comment

Will it be paid for or do we have to pay for it? My fiance has only left our home once when he was a kid, and he's worried how he's going to get around. Will there be a shuttle bus waiting for them at the airport or will he have to rent a vehicle and figure out where to go on his own?

Thanks again,
      Charlene

Comment

No, Im sorry, family members will have to pay for and arrange their own transporation, lodging, etc.

....of course the army would be happy to pay for all their needs. All they will have to do is sign their own brand new shiny enlistment contract.

Comment

Originally posted by RSP NCO View Post
          ....of course the army would be happy to pay for all their needs. All they will have to do is sign their own brand new shiny enlistment contract.

SOMEBODY payed attention to their 79T conversion courseeeeeee

Comment

Working...
          X