Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips / Advice : Fort Leonard Wood, MO.

I was hoping to get any tips / advice on AIT @ Ft. Leonard Wood, MO.
    I'll be leaving on February 14 to BCT in SC. and should be arriving at AIT late April, early May. Also, how would the weather be around that time. I'm from a place where it's warm, except for when it rains. I need to know what I should wear/pack upon my departure.

Thanks,
    Charlene (Guam)

Re: Tips / Advice : Fort Leonard Wood, MO.

[QUOTE=char671;136020]I was hoping to get any tips / advice on AIT @ Ft. Leonard Wood, MO.
    I'll be leaving on February 14 to BCT in SC. and should be arriving at AIT late April, early May. Also, how would the weather be around that time. I'm from a place where it's warm, except for when it rains. I need to know what I should wear/pack upon my departure.QUOTE]

Pack... your uniforms. lol. PAck all your military stuff, you aren't going to need much civilian attire. It'll start getting warm, so if you bring civis, lean towards that direction

Comment

Seriously: temperatures ranging from cold to hot with a chance of tornadoes.

Comment

Where I'm from there aren't any tornadoes. We have Typhoons. Now I'm worried. I'll get over it though!

Thanks,
        Charlene

Comment

Working...
        X