X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 63b/91b?

Sorry for yet another AIT thread.I'm looking at mos 63B now because it's the only one I want that seems to be available.Anyone have any info on this MOS and the training for it? Will I be able to find a job at an auto shop as a mechanic once I'm done with AIT? I love cars but I've never really worked on them and don't have much knowledge about them but that's why I'm going to college to study Automotive technology.Will mos 63B help me with my degree? Thanks in advance for your replies!

Re: 63b/91b?

Anyone....? Any information would be appreciated

Comment

Re: 63b/91b?

Originally posted by jc091393 View Post
      Sorry for yet another AIT thread.I'm looking at mos 63B now because it's the only one I want that seems to be available.Anyone have any info on this MOS and the training for it? Will I be able to find a job at an auto shop as a mechanic once I'm done with AIT? I love cars but I've never really worked on them and don't have much knowledge about them but that's why I'm going to college to study Automotive technology.Will mos 63B help me with my degree? Thanks in advance for your replies!
      Short answer yes it should help! AIT will teach you intro level skills. TM manual work along with "hands on". Majority of your skill set you will acquire will be OJT. You need to remember you will craw, walk, and then run. Once you finish AIT you should have enough skills to be a entry level mechanic. Latch on to an experience tech and don't be afarid to get dirty. You should be fine.

Comment

Working...
      X