X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packing list for 35F

I'll be heading to BCT on August 30th. Immediately following BCT I will be reporting to AIT in Arizona as a 35F.

I plan on pre packing stuff for AIT and have my family ship it to me once I report to AIT.

The question is what exactly do I need to pack? Civilian clothes? Will I need a laptop for the courses I'll be taking? What is the housing like at Fort Huachuca?

I hoping for some guys that have already gone through Fort Huachuca but anyones opinions are EXTREMELY appreciated!

Re: Packing list for 35F

Let me preface by saying, I've never attending AIT since I went directly from basic to OCS. However, everything I've read and heard indicates that you should bring some civilian clothes, laptop, etc. to AIT since you'll most likely be able to use them sooner than later.

On the civilian side I work on Fort Huachuca. They've just completed some brand new barracks, DFAC, and PT areas for the AIT students. They look really nice. It doesn't look like they begun using them, but by the time you're ready for AIT I would guess they should be in use.

2LT Hunter

Comment

Working...
    X