X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graduation from AIT?? 35F

My MOS is 35F and I was wondering if there is a graduation ceremony from AIT? Or once your done do they just send you on your way?

Re: Graduation from AIT?? 35F

Originally posted by c.reel22
    My MOS is 35F and I was wondering if there is a graduation ceremony from AIT? Or once your done do they just send you on your way?
    You will always have a graduation ceremony for any army school you attend. They will give you the date and time as you get closer to it.

Comment

Does family usually attend the AIT graduation or is it not as big of a deal as BCT

Comment

Does family usually attend the AIT graduation or is it not as big of a deal as BCT
        BCT would be a "big deal"! If your family can afford to go to every Army school you attend have at it! IMO not a big deal.

Comment

I wasn't sayin BCT wasn't a big deal... I was sayin it seems like AIT graduation is not near as talked about as BCT grad.

Comment

I wasn't sayin BCT wasn't a big deal... I was sayin it seems like AIT graduation is not near as talked about as BCT grad.
            I know what you were saying and your right AIT graduation isn't as glamorous as BCT. BCT is a big deal and I get it buddy. I mean it is an accomplishment and is something to be proud of! It is more for family to see a little bit what you experience.

I went to boot 28 years ago MCRD PI: On graduation morning there were some families but not like today.

My youngest daughter graduated from BMT at Lackland a couple years ago....it was standing room only!

Like previous stated....you'll have a graduation ceremony at every Army school. If your family can afford it....GO FOR IT.

Comment

Working...
            X