Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

would it be possible to leave AIT to attend wifes BCT graduation?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: would it be possible to leave AIT to attend wifes BCT graduation?

Originally posted by Teuvil
    How did you go to Basic in BDUs and you are only 21? Im not going to say my age but I am pretty **** certain (100% to be exact) that they didnt issue BDUs for basic back then.
    hmmmm VERY interesting...the plot thickens............

Comment

Originally posted by SGT Bart
      and how is the plot "thickening"? That's cool that he's pretty **** certain I didn't go to BCT in BDUs, but I'm 1,000% certain I did have BDUs in Basic and through half of AIT. I'm 1000% sure because I was there and still have my old BDUs stashed up.

side note: I went to basic at 17 in 2005.
      Last edited by PalatialGabe; March 11th, 2010, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SGT Bart
        Also, way to read my posts between Teuvil's and mine.

Comment

You should of said you were almost 22.

In all reality, it's your fault the plot was thickened. (Though i am not sure what that means)

Comment

I love watching threads totally derail from the original topic.........

Comment

Originally posted by Teuvil
              You should of said you were almost 22.

In all reality, it's your fault the plot was thickened. (Though i am not sure what that means)
              Well a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, whatever that means.

Comment

When I went in june 2004 fort jackson sc was still issuing bdus, I was issued some at my unit prior to shipping as well. The little boy down the street loves playing soldier in them, hes the envy of all the other little 10 year olds around here (yeah, I'm short) I am almost 23.

Comment

Originally posted by anne.mckee
                  When I went in june 2004 fort jackson sc was still issuing bdus, I was issued some at my unit prior to shipping as well. The little boy down the street loves playing soldier in them, hes the envy of all the other little 10 year olds around here (yeah, I'm short) I am almost 23.
                  haha, I never gave mine out, I want to be able to show my kids and say "this is what the army used to wear"

Comment

Working...
                  X