X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ship Date Unknown (STILL)

I've been back now in Green Phase RSP since late August. While I completely understand that it takes time to find out ship dates and to get everything of that nature in order, I STILL don't know my ship date for MOS 68W AIT at Ft. Sam Houston. Is this normal to not know for so long? I've been trying to be patient, but I'm also trying to plan out college for when I get back and not knowing when I leave and therefore when I'll be back causes a kind of halt on things. Every other MOS has their ship date already except for me and another 68W. A recruiter was telling me this drill that I could be held back for longer before going or held back for longer before leaving AIT. How long are we talking?

Re: Ship Date Unknown (STILL)

Originally posted by LoneStarSoldier
    I've been back now in Green Phase RSP since late August. While I completely understand that it takes time to find out ship dates and to get everything of that nature in order, I STILL don't know my ship date for MOS 68W AIT at Ft. Sam Houston. Is this normal to not know for so long? I've been trying to be patient, but I'm also trying to plan out college for when I get back and not knowing when I leave and therefore when I'll be back causes a kind of halt on things. Every other MOS has their ship date already except for me and another 68W. A recruiter was telling me this drill that I could be held back for longer before going or held back for longer before leaving AIT. How long are we talking?
    You might not know till right before.

Comment

Re: Ship Date Unknown (STILL)

Originally posted by LoneStarSoldier
      I am 68W also, and I am leaving for BCT on the 31at, then AIT right after, and graduate in october from AIT, so that might be the time frame you could be looking at for AIT

Comment

Working...
      X