Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Female Hair question

Originally posted by Chris36 View Post
    And off your collar; many females with long hair put it in a bun (sock bun). Hair pins, bobbie pins and elastics must be the same color as your hair. NO scrunchies.

Refer to AR 670-1........(you can Google it)
    Pulled back tightly, in a bun (doesnt have to be sock bun, I have very curly thick red hair, I prefer to pony it, braid pony, then wrap that braid into a bun) and the bun cant be all big and out there, tight and small as you can get it basically.

No makeup during training either, mine as well leave it at home. They will take it and put it away until you are graduated anyways. If you are lucky you will get a tweazers before graduation for the brows. lol

Oh sorry, quoted the wrong one. The bf is playing this WWII game and it takes most the bandwidth, I have a HUGE lag. lol

Comment

Thanks. And Is boot camp hard?Do they get in your face alot? lol just asking.

Comment

Basic Training is fun, and easy. Oh...I'm pretty sure they still yell at you though, in a way that's designed to make you not like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rovie_Napoto View Post
          Thanks. And Is boot camp hard?Do they get in your face alot? lol just asking.
          It is definitely set up to challenge you. Honestly, a lot of it is mental, so if you go into it know this, you'll find it less stressful. Here's some other tips on what you can expect at BCT

Comment

It is a daily toll on the body with no time for it to repair itself but it is very doable. I found the hardest part was living so closely with such a diverse group to be honest and being away from home and I was in my 30s! It gets a little old when you have gotten just a little bit of sleep and you are having to get yourself up again and know its going to be a long day and no way out of it....

Comment

How did that go? were their a lot of other females who did that?

Comment

Working...
              X