Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Female Hair question

Alrighty then....

Let's just remind ourselves that this is a thread about hair..... purses, shoes, and all things that sparkle. Oh, and raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens too....

The sock trick is a good hair tactic. I taught it to many while I was at school. And for the record, short hair is not always "easier".

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumRN
      Alrighty then....

Let's just remind ourselves that this is a thread about hair..... purses, shoes, and all things that sparkle. Oh, and raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens too....

The sock trick is a good hair tactic. I taught it to many while I was at school. And for the record, short hair is not always "easier".
      I have to agree. I've put it in the forums before that the only females that got a hard time had short hair. Now if you just want it because thats your thing, then do it. But dont do it just for these nine weeks or whatever it is.

Comment

I have never had hair so short, I think it will be nice for the hot august summer + my hair is too short to put in a proper bun right now.

Comment

Got it cut today.

pic

Comment

Oh this one is too easy, so I wont start... But why did you wait until your cats butthole was front and center? and why didnt you take maybe 10sec to move that picture before you tossed that headboard in front of it? Not picking on you, just stating fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom
              Oh this one is too easy, so I wont start... But why did you wait until your cats butthole was front and center? and why didnt you take maybe 10sec to move that picture before you tossed that headboard in front of it? Not picking on you, just stating fact.
              **** THESE GOVT COMPUTERS AND THEIR IMAGELESS IMAGES! Someone save the picture!

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom
                lol, but you can't even see the kitteh buthole, just her tails. Honestly I didn't hang the picture and never thought to move it. That hair gets radical over night but a little water tames it back down.

Comment

Originally posted by Teuvil
                  **** THESE GOVT COMPUTERS AND THEIR IMAGELESS IMAGES! Someone save the picture!
                  Saved for you battle buddy.

Time to clean up that table/desk too. That's gonna need some kaboom AND oxyclean.

Comment

RandyB I'd fire your barber! Please tell me you didn't leave a tip?

Comment

I got my hair cut the other day, now I can't put it into a bun

p.s. haha 7011

Comment

Originally posted by show_stopper999
                        Saved for you battle buddy.

Time to clean up that table/desk too. That's gonna need some kaboom AND oxyclean.

ROFL!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 7011USMC
                          RandyB I'd fire your barber! Please tell me you didn't leave a tip?
                          It doesn't look so bad in person, I can gel it spikey if I want until basic. Not that I was much of a looker before I cut my hair but it shows off my face well.

Comment

My cousin said he saw several females with high and tights in the military.

It's not quite that bad.......I do need some tooth whitening and to lay off the cokes tho.

Comment

Just to make this clear, We don't have to cut our hair? we just need to keep it away from our face?

Comment

Originally posted by Rovie_Napoto View Post
                                Just to make this clear, We don't have to cut our hair? we just need to keep it away from our face?
                                And off your collar; many females with long hair put it in a bun (sock bun). Hair pins, bobbie pins and elastics must be the same color as your hair. NO scrunchies.

Refer to AR 670-1........(you can Google it)

Comment

Working...
                                X