X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: running in bct

As M2G said promotion and I'll add not being a turd interested in doing the minimum to get by but expecting everything from the Army.

Comment

Originally posted by chd
      duosyllabic
      HEY NOW!! There will be none of this type of language, if I have to get a dictionary out, do you kiss your mother with that mouth? Supercalafragilisticexealidocious, see you aint so tuff now are ya!!!

If you want to know a PT score, maybe look in the exercise forum, there might be a APFT calculator stickied to the top of the freaken thing. Quit taking the easy way out.
      Last edited by Phantom; February 4th, 2010, 05:56 PM.

Comment

You guys crack me up this is better than going to a comedy show.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom
          HEY NOW!! There will be none of this type of language, if I have to get a dictionary out, do you kiss your mother with that mouth? Supercalafragilisticexealidocious, see you aint so tuff now are ya!!!

If you want to know a PT score, maybe look in the exercise forum, there might be a APFT calculator stickied to the top of the freaken thing. Quit taking the easy way out.
          not a slacker at all ,
          just wanted to know what to expect.
          but i figured there was a up side to maxing out,
          just didnt know what it was, so i asked.

but some one left a link that i checked out and answered my questions,
          it was very help full .( thank you )

and if you have seen and answered the same questions numerous times in the past and you dont feel like doing it any more so be it, but if you can take time out to make a smart comment you could also answer the question at hand.
          when people do things like that it makes them seem like an *** hole.

instead a person could have easily said that question was answered in a previous thread , look back and youll find it.
          it would not have answered my question but still it would have pointed me in the right direction .
          that simple.
          this is to important to me to just trust google .
          im sure you felt the same way when you were trying to get in.

Comment

Originally posted by jdmetalman
            You guys crack me up this is better than going to a comedy show.
            I know man ,
            it would be entertaining to me also if i wasnt in the middle of it.
            lol

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom

man i havent heard that word since i was a kid.

but yeah i think you won that battle,
              cant beat that. lol

Comment

Originally posted by NEW GUY
                what would be the incentive to do more than the minimum
                Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, Personal Courage.

Comment

I think whats being asked is how much does a person run per day. im sure it varies but generally speaking how much? how much consecutively?

Comment

actually thats not what was asked, but I want to know

Comment

Originally posted by JonTheBaptist
                      I think whats being asked is how much does a person run per day. im sure it varies but generally speaking how much? how much consecutively?
                      31B OSUT: every other morning either 2-6 mile runs in ability groups getting progressively longer over 20 weeks or 30:60's/60:120's. Saturdays were usually ruck marches ranging from 5-20k or novelty runs like "Demo Hill" or "Roller Coaster." A little bit of running in the afternoon during AIT after class. A lot of double-timing on the way to class sometimes in full battle rattle.

Comment

Working...
                      X