X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why? tell me why?

Why when I responded to a thread, I received a message that my response had to be approved by a moderator before it would be posted????

Re: Why? tell me why?

I approved said post. Probably something with that specific forum.

Comment

Is this something new or has this always happened in some forums?

Comment

Couldn't be the News thread could it?

My theory is it's Stevelord protecting his post count.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaplain4me View Post

Chappy, one only protects what he feels can be threatened.

Comment

Since we have gotten off of RSP's post, I have some information for you Chappy. Well, its more of a game that I have been playing with you that you havent noticed. Remember Pee Wee's Playhouse? Whenever someone says the Magic Word, you scream? Well, in my version, whenever you mention Post count, I lower yours. You lost about 50 posts last week alone!!! and yes, the Cowboy was played by Lawrence Fishburne.

Comment

Originally posted by RSP NCO View Post
              Why when I responded to a thread, I received a message that my response had to be approved by a moderator before it would be posted????
              You are not the only one. I'm not sure the reason why but the issue will be raised with the administrator. It started only 3-4 days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveLord View Post
                Chappy, one only protects what he feels can be threatened.
                That's cold, Stevelord, too cold.

*Phantom

It seems we've both been playing games. I've said that I'd stop psoting once I reached 2,000, but the truth is I have no intention of stoping this onslaught of Chaplain4me magic. I know that you all love me far too much to see me go. Therefore I've decided to stay the course.

I've noticed. My count going down. It's hard not too. You're latest operation was a week ago. Yes, this has been happening since I was at 1,200. Every once in awhile, 50 goes missing.

Comment

That's cold, Stevelord, too cold.

*Phantom

It seems we've both been playing games. I've said that I'd stop psoting once I reached 2,000, but the truth is I have no intention of stoping this onslaught of Chaplain4me magic. I know that you all love me far too much to see me go. Therefore I've decided to stay the course.

I've noticed. My count going down. It's hard not too. You're latest operation was a week ago. Yes, this has been happening since I was at 1,200. Every once in awhile, 50 goes missing.
                  Also, you have to account for posts lost due to threads being deleted. Once you took your RE4 thread away, that was probably about 200 post in there from you.

Comment

Originally posted by RSP NCO View Post
                    Also, you have to account for posts lost due to threads being deleted. Once you took your RE4 thread away, that was probably about 200 post in there from you.
                    LOL, that is the truth.....I was looking for it the other day. Last I looked it had 60K views. That is a lot of people with RE problems. I should compose another great RE thread, one to surpass the last.

All the deletes in the news thread also was a setback.

Comment

see theres your problem...if you simply posted meaningful things in meaningful threads then they'd probably still be here

Comment

Originally posted by Teuvil View Post
                        You are not the only one. I'm not sure the reason why but the issue will be raised with the administrator. It started only 3-4 days ago.
                        Any idea when this problem will be corrected? I am still having problems posting in certain forums.

Comment

Just as an update (a couple months later...), it seems we have the problem MOSTLY fixed. The majority of the threads that are requiring approval seem to be the ones that contain links. This includes quotes. We're always working to keep the conversations going, so if you're still seeing an issue, let me know, and we'll work to solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Moore View Post
                            Just as an update (a couple months later...), it seems we have the problem MOSTLY fixed. The majority of the threads that are requiring approval seem to be the ones that contain links. This includes quotes. We're always working to keep the conversations going, so if you're still seeing an issue, let me know, and we'll work to solve the problem.
                            Haven't had the issue for a weeks now

Comment

Working...
                            X