X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New changes!!

What's everyone think about the new look? I think I like it...

Re: New changes!!

ehh...the jury is still out on that one for me. I do like the "whats new" section though. Makes it easier to see new posts.

Comment

Seems a bit slower and more clunky, but that could also bee the APG stellar network quality.

I would also prefer some different colors, not white on white for textbox, etc. Other than that, its 1999 baby!

Comment

I'm an old ba-st-ard....SO I DON'T LIKE CHANGE! So lets hope and yes we can. Don't like it at all....

Comment

The changes make my eyes bleed. And not good bleeding

Comment

If you guys happen to find any bugs, report them here or to the administrator. Pests like 7011USMC and Sgt Bart don't count. We already know about em.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveLord View Post
              If you guys happen to find any bugs, report them here or to the administrator. Pests like 7011USMC and Sgt Bart don't count. We already know about em.
              hahahah effin awesome

Comment

You know...apparently the admins have already cleaned the bugs up. I havent seen SGT Bart on here for about a week.

Comment

what changes?

Comment

O NO YOU DIDNT!

Originally posted by RSP NCO View Post
                    You know...apparently the admins have already cleaned the bugs up. I havent seen SGT Bart on here for about a week.
                    I just got PS3 with Modern Warefare 2, so been busy ha

Comment

Its definitely more cluttered. I don't like how usernames are smaller now in posts. Color scheme needs some work too.

Comment

I don't mind the layout, but it could definately use some color contrast.

Comment

I really enjoy the cloud tags at the bottom of the search page; it ends up looking like people are talking about "mre payroll" and "water sanitization weekends". Makes it even better that it ends with "what the eff"

Comment

Working...
                          X