Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MOS tab.

To the OP:

It's been my experience that most any questions that may be brought up are answered quickly, accurately, and professionally by the moderators and core group of "regulars" that frequent these forums daily, despite the fact that the question has been brought up MANY times before (see prior discussion in this thread about the infamous search feature).

These folks don't make up stuff, and if they don't know it, they'll tell you. I have 16 years in, and have learned a TON on these pages alone.

Throw up any question or concern, and it's likely be answered to your satisfaction in a couple of hours.

My two cents........

Comment

Originally posted by Teuvil
      I want to marry the search tab.

Want to know about SF? Talk to Phantom.
      Want to know about RSP? Talk to RSPNCO.
      How about transistioning from USMC to Guard? Talk to Marine2Guard.
      Chaplain Assistant? Chaplain4me.
      SGT Hess knows a lot about HR.
      What if you want to feel better about yourself? Talk to SGT Bart or 7011USMC.
      SSG Tischner is an excellent recruiter.
      Mike2K is a Warrant Officer.
      QuantumRN (deploying) is one of the best combat nurses for many reasons.
      Matthew.Ritchie is confirmed as the highest ranking on these boards. His knowledge and experience is extensive.
      show_stopper999 is a candidate
      I am enlisted logistics.
      Sounds like a geriatric version of the "original" A-Team, or we are all a drinking buddies modern day Waltons, and you get to be John Boy, Teuvil..

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom
        Sounds like a geriatric version of the "original" A-Team, or we are all a drinking buddies modern day Waltons, and you get to be John Boy, Teuvil..
        did you see the a-team movie. was awesome, saw it twice

Comment

I suggested to the TAC staff at OCS that our class take a field trip to see the A-team since it was military related and they were all former officers, we could learn something from them.

It was a no-go.

Comment

Originally posted by show_stopper999
            I suggested to the TAC staff at OCS that our class take a field trip to see the A-team since it was military related and they were all former officers, we could learn something from them.

It was a no-go.
            Not to be nit picky...but BA was a SGT in the original series and a CPL in the movie. He was never an officer.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom
              and you get to be John Boy, Teuvil..

And you can be Dr. Peter Venkman!!

Comment

Originally posted by Teuvil
                And you can be Dr. Peter Venkman!!
                As long as I dont have to mess with Sigorny Weaver, we are good.

Comment

Working...
                X