X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Thread

Why punish the masses for a possible deletion of the section when it's just those select few that MUST DEBATE THAT THE SKY IS GREEN AND NOT BLUE type of people who do it deviating the purpose of the OP? Just saying, for the majority of +'s it's been, it's the few -'s that shouldn't be focused on (way I see it, but what do I know). Personally, the military news section is my favorite section also!I'm just getting this from the "you know who you are" comment because it sounds like it's those few shining debaters causing the problems. Obviously, y'all have a valid reason for aiming in that direction, I just don't see why we all have to be punished for those few shining stars
    Last edited by SGT Bart; June 1st, 2010, 10:24 AM.

Re: News Thread

Originally posted by SGT Bart
    Why punish the masses for a possible deletion of the section when it's just those select few that MUST DEBATE THAT THE SKY IS GREEN AND NOT BLUE type of people who do it deviating the purpose of the OP? Just saying, for the majority of +'s it's been, it's the few -'s that shouldn't be focused on (way I see it, but what do I know). Personally, the military news section is my favorite section also!I'm just getting this from the "you know who you are" comment because it sounds like it's those few shining debaters causing the problems. Obviously, y'all have a valid reason for aiming in that direction, I just don't see why we all have to be punished for those few shining stars
    I will have you know that I have evidence that the sky is green! Open up your mind!!!!1

Comment

Who did you hear this rumor from?

Comment

Originally posted by Teuvil
        Who did you hear this rumor from?
        Haha I was just kidding about the sky being green of course it's blue!

Comment

It turns kinda Pea Green, when a Tornado is about to hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom
            It turns kinda Pea Green, when a Tornado is about to hit.
            I think if you continue posting @ 3a.m. , your going to start looking like your profile picture. LOL

Comment

Working...
            X