Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the past few days when I log in I get the thank you page, but when the main page opens I'm back out. I have to check remember me to actually log in. I don't think I've changed any settings on my machine. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by cyall; May 3rd, 2010, 12:54 PM.

Re: Log in issue

Nope but I know that happend to me once. lol No clue what I did. Delete your cookies and all that history stuff. Make a new Favorites if you have it there. Then swear, kick the computer, and give it another try. Do you try to log in at the same time each day? Might be a server thing too but doubt it.

Comment

wierd i havent tried logging on all weekend, but worked just fine today. 1 shot 1 kill log on

Comment

Cookies.

You have them.

Clear your cookies (Tools --> Internet Options --> thatsalliknowbecauseIuseGoogleChromeandit'sdiffere nt)

Comment

chocolate chip? snickerdoodle? homemade or store bought? forgot to tell'em to swear and kick it too

Comment

Originally posted by Teuvil
            Cookies.

You have them.

Clear your cookies (Tools --> Internet Options --> thatsalliknowbecauseIuseGoogleChromeandit'sdiffere nt)
            Already tried that.

Comment

It could be your browser or ISP. Add www.nationalguard.com/forums to your exceptions list.

Comment

Originally posted by cyall
                Already tried that.
                Dont use old shortcut to it then either, do a new search for it or type it into address bar new...

Comment

Working...
                X