Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Bigger Mailboxes Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bigger Mailboxes

    Having to be forced to delete messages that when there's hardly any saddens me. I can delete some of them and clean up a little for sure, but just seems small. Is it possible to get extra space in there?

  • #2
    Re: Bigger Mailboxes

    Mod Box is 100....and rightfully so.

    But I've always been interested in an increase for all. We'll see what the admins say and if it's within some simple capabilities of the forum software.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Bigger Mailboxes

      Originally posted by SteveLord
      Mod Box is 100....and rightfully so.

      But I've always been interested in an increase for all. We'll see what the admins say and if it's within some simple capabilities of the forum software.
      yeah I worded that wrong. I meant my inbox, sent, etc limit is a little low. I can do some cleaning, but there are those PMs that I don't want to delete. (ie important information and 0711 & Chaplain's party pix...i mean)

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Bigger Mailboxes

        The size of your mailbox is not what matters, it is how well you use it that's important.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Bigger Mailboxes

          I agree we need bigger mail boxes, cause at least three times a day i get notified from girls gone wild and fun with fruit about new video updates

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Bigger Mailboxes

            Well I dont mean that at all. I'm at least once every or every other week having to empty my mail box and some PM's I don't wish to but being forced to from the small amount held in the inbox, sent, etc is all one lump summed storage area. is it possible to get an answer on the subject. Mucho gracious for answers

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Bigger Mailboxes

              PMs take up a lot of bandwidth and the Army likes to save every penny it can. Mods and Admins only get 100 allowed and trust me, we get a lot of PMs and have to pick and choose what to keep on the server.

              Just do a copy/paste and email it to yourself.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Bigger Mailboxes

                Thats ashame =( I just assumed you guys would have unlimited beings MODs and the amount of work y'all do....if you guys can put up with it, others should then

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Bigger Mailboxes

                  Originally posted by SGT Bart
                  Thats ashame =( I just assumed you guys would have unlimited beings MODs and the amount of work y'all do....if you guys can put up with it, others should then
                  Who are you and what have you done with the real SGT Bart?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Bigger Mailboxes

                    Originally posted by Teuvil
                    Who are you and what have you done with the real SGT Bart?

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X