Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
What happened??? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: What happened???

    Originally posted by SGT Bart
    dude, and a joke and its just the internet, no soulmate there but yeah.....thought the same thing you had said LOL almost identical

    I know I know. I'm pretty much convinced 7011USMC may be my brother. Well, he's pretty old so he might be a grandpa or something.

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: What happened???

      Originally posted by PFC Lowe
      I know I know. I'm pretty much convinced 7011USMC may be my brother. Well, he's pretty old so he might be a grandpa or something.
      Hey I resemble that remark! We come from the same tribe "don't start none there wont be none"!

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: What happened???

        Originally posted by gabriel.gambino
        maybe it's because no one posts anything good on the NG forums.
        here for a month, almost a 100 posts and your an expert on the site! Must have been a boring month for you. Keep up the good work champ, LOL I heard theres an AD Army forum that keep keep up with everything you have to share or maybe some more of thosefacebook updates you post here is great!
        Last edited by SGT Bart; March 8th, 2010, 04:30 PM.

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: What happened???

          Originally posted by SGT Bart
          here for a month, almost a 100 posts and your an expert on the site! Must have been a boring month for you. Keep up the good work champ, LOL I heard theres an AD Army forum that keep keep up with everything you have to share or maybe some more of thosefacebook updates you post here is great!
          Lots of posts = trying to contribute. When threads turn into OT chats, it's a disappointment.

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: What happened???

            Originally posted by gabriel.gambino
            Lots of posts = trying to contribute. When threads turn into OT chats, it's a disappointment.
            I concur, when a thread is about the guard forums down and a random noob posts it's because their's nothing good posted on the site, it's a HUGE disappointment

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: What happened???

              Originally posted by SGT Bart
              I concur, when a thread is about the guard forums down and a random noob posts it's because their's nothing good posted on the site, it's a HUGE disappointment
              lol touche

              Comment

              Working...
              X