Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What happened???

Originally posted by SGT Bart
    dude, and a joke and its just the internet, no soulmate there but yeah.....thought the same thing you had said LOL almost identical

I know I know. I'm pretty much convinced 7011USMC may be my brother. Well, he's pretty old so he might be a grandpa or something.

Comment

Originally posted by PFC Lowe
      I know I know. I'm pretty much convinced 7011USMC may be my brother. Well, he's pretty old so he might be a grandpa or something.
      Hey I resemble that remark! We come from the same tribe "don't start none there wont be none"!

Comment

Originally posted by gabriel.gambino
        maybe it's because no one posts anything good on the NG forums.
        here for a month, almost a 100 posts and your an expert on the site! Must have been a boring month for you. Keep up the good work champ, LOL I heard theres an AD Army forum that keep keep up with everything you have to share or maybe some more of thosefacebook updates you post here is great!
        Last edited by SGT Bart; March 8th, 2010, 04:30 PM.

Comment

here for a month, almost a 100 posts and your an expert on the site! Must have been a boring month for you. Keep up the good work champ, LOL I heard theres an AD Army forum that keep keep up with everything you have to share or maybe some more of thosefacebook updates you post here is great!
          Lots of posts = trying to contribute. When threads turn into OT chats, it's a disappointment.

Comment

Originally posted by gabriel.gambino
            Lots of posts = trying to contribute. When threads turn into OT chats, it's a disappointment.
            I concur, when a thread is about the guard forums down and a random noob posts it's because their's nothing good posted on the site, it's a HUGE disappointment

Comment

I concur, when a thread is about the guard forums down and a random noob posts it's because their's nothing good posted on the site, it's a HUGE disappointment
              lol touche

Comment

Working...
              X