X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Reservists file complaint

I can't count how many times I go to Active Duty schools and hear it about being "just a Guardsman", luckily I wasn't treated that bad at MOB when I deployed, but people have to be blind to see how much worse it is to be a reservist who's been activated. No one is motivated by being locked up prior to going to war when the active duty guys are going home every night and seeing their families.

Comment

Originally posted by RedLeg View Post
      Comming at it from a commander's perspective, to loose a Soldier at mob station is the worst time. If you can even get a replacement, they will be a month or more behind the main body. Depending on the unit, the loss of one or two Soldiers, the unit is now non-deployable.
      An our active counterparts experience the same issue, however they don't play the silly lockdown game.

Comment

Not even close to the same issue.

Comment

Originally posted by RedLeg View Post
          Not even close to the same issue.
          Please enlighten me. This ought to be entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by ParalegalNCO1 View Post
            Please enlighten me. This ought to be entertaining.
            Not having to do RCT or mob station in itself is a huge difference or the fact you're trying to get an RC soldier on to active duty vs a simple TCS order.

Comment

that wasn't as entertaining as i was expecting.

Comment

Originally posted by ParalegalNCO1 View Post
                While I do understand the reasons behind it, there is something that doesnt sit well with me by being treated like a 2nd rate citizen while being called a citizen soldier and preparing to support the defense of the very country we are forbidden to enjoy. Not to mention the MOB time and training could easily be cut in half.
                glad to come back to see para NCO still posting... when they do a lock-down for MOB, its because they don't like you. If i was your commander, i'd just stuff you in a foot locker and drive on

Comment

Originally posted by SGT Bart View Post
                  glad to come back to see para NCO still posting... when they do a lock-down for MOB, its because they don't like you. If i was your commander, i'd just stuff you in a foot locker and drive on
                  I'm a legal NCO. People don't like me no matter where I go in the military, MOB or no MOB. That's why JAG people only hang out with other JAG people.

Welcome Back, glad you missed me.

Comment

yeah, must be your job that leaves a nasty taste in peoples mouth

Comment

Originally posted by SGT Bart View Post
                      yeah, must be your job that leaves a nasty taste in peoples mouth
                      It's gotta be, only thing I can think of

Comment

Working...
                      X