X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOD Army deployed numbers report

I have RSS feeds to many DOD news releases and thought you might find this interesting

http://www.defense.gov/releases/rele...eleaseid=14289

<TABLE id=rrtable6 border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR id=rrtr10><TD style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-WEIGHT: bold" id=rrtd13 vAlign=top align=left>IMMEDIATE RELEASE</TD><TD style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-WEIGHT: bold" id=rrtd14 vAlign=top align=right>No. 149-11
    February 23, 2011
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- main-body --><TABLE id=rrtable7 border=0 cellSpacing=5 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff><TBODY><TR id=rrtr11><TD id=rrtd15 colSpan=2><HR SIZE=1 noShade></TD></TR><TR id=rrtr12><TD id=rrtd16 colSpan=2>
    National Guard (In Federal Status) and Reserve Activated as of February 22, 2011

This week the Army, Navy, and Marine Corps announced a decrease in activated reservists, while the Air Force and Coast Guard announced an increase. The net collective result is 465 fewer reservists activated than last week.
    At any given time, services may activate some units and individuals while deactivating others, making it possible for these figures to either increase or decrease. The total number currently on active duty from the Army National Guard and Army Reserve is 67,888; Navy Reserve, 5,870; Air National Guard and Air Force Reserve, 9,843; Marine Corps Reserve, 4,880, and the Coast Guard Reserve, 778. This brings the total National Guard and Reserve personnel who have been activated to 89,259, including both units and individual augmentees.
    A cumulative roster of all National Guard and Reserve personnel who are currently activated may be found on line at http://www.defense.gov/news/d20110222ngr.pdf .

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The PDF contains interesting data.

Re: DOD Army deployed numbers report

Other good URL feeds. If you like to to keep abreast of this info, you should subscribe.

Guard Flood Preparations
    Wed, 23 Feb 2011 10:30:00 -0600

The North Dakota National Guard is getting ready for what is predicted to be a heavy spring flood season.

<HR>You are subscribed to Pentagon Channel Reports for the Pentagon Channel. This information has recently been updated.
    <HR>
    GI Bill Changes
    Wed, 23 Feb 2011 10:30:00 -0600

Changes are coming as early as March 5th with the beginning of the new post-9/11 GI Bill.

<HR>You are subscribed to Pentagon Channel Reports for the Pentagon Channel. This information has recently been updated.

Comment

Yeah I get on the Pentagon channel all the time. Probably one of the best sources of information.

Comment

What he said...
        Originally posted by Chaplain4me View Post
        Yeah I get on the Pentagon channel all the time.
        What I heard...
        Originally posted by Chaplain4me View Post
        Yeah I have no life whatsoever

Comment

Originally posted by RSP NCO View Post
          What he said...

"Yeah I get on the Pentagon channel all the time"

What I heard...

"Yeah I have no life whatsoever"

You deserve a medal for that one.
          Last edited by Marine2Guard; February 24th, 2011, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X