X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TRADOC releases new Warrior Tasks and Battle Drills

One of the first things they do at Navy bootcamp is they sit you down....and show you slide after slide of ***ually transmitted diseases. And tell you not to be having *** when you are at various ports.

Then they offer you a Vasectomy and tell you it's reversible.

Comment

Originally posted by 7011USMC
      LOL...there would be a high percentage of AD personnel charged if that article was enforced along with art. 125... Getting a BJ (receiving from a female of course) is a crime in the military!

You were in the Navy what did you think happen during liberty while on port call?

Check out the stats on coed cruise's and now submarine service....alot of philandering, adultry, fornication, sodomy, and pregnancy.....Just saying....

Get deployed downrange and see whats going on with the the joes and suzies are doing back at base camp and in there POD's....

Let alone with all the married bachelorettes back home...Momma's gotta itch she will scratch it! There are so many bandits and buddy f_ _kers out there especially on a military installation.

You learn real quick "a hard d _ _ k has no conscience" and watch your six; Because when you got to go to the head or go fetch a drink once you turn that back "it's on". Trust me your boy's will be spitting mad game on your lady, wife, sister, and mother!
      Proves my point.

Comment

LOL...there would be a high percentage of AD personnel charged if that article was enforced along with art. 125... Getting a BJ (receiving from a female of course) is a crime in the military!

You were in the Navy what did you think happen during liberty while on port call?

Check out the stats on coed cruise's and now submarine service....alot of philandering, adultry, fornication, sodomy, and pregnancy.....Just saying....

Get deployed downrange and see whats going on with the the joes and suzies are doing back at base camp and in there POD's....

Let alone with all the married bachelorettes back home...Momma's gotta itch she will scratch it! There are so many bandits and buddy f_ _kers out there especially on a military installation.

You learn real quick "a hard d _ _ k has no conscience" and watch your six; Because when you got to go to the head or go fetch a drink once you turn that back "it's on". Trust me your boy's will be spitting mad game on your lady, wife, sister, and mother!
        Are you suggesting that adultery is an acceptable form of behavior, or that it makes the military a stronger fighting force?
        Last edited by Chaplain4me; April 16th, 2010, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaplain4me
          Proves my point.
          Yep the fall of man....was at the garden of Eden.

Comment

We had developed signals for this back in Fort Huachuca.

If the woman left two Mop's (Not one) out to dry outside her house, it meant that she was looking to fool around. Or so the legends say...

Comment

Are you suggesting that adultery is an acceptable form of behavior, or that it makes the military a stronger fighting force?
              Nope not at all. I'm saying adultery is selective in who gets charged with it. It's like "going to debtors prison" it no longer applicable.

Of course adultery is wrong....but even Jesus said if you thought about it...you done it (paraphase).

Comment

Originally posted by SteveGuard
                We had developed signals for this back in Fort Huachuca.

If the woman left two Mop's (Not one) out to dry outside her house, it meant that she was looking to fool around. Or so the legends say...
                LOL...turn on the red light. So Ben Rothlisberger.... Does no really mean no ?

Comment

Of course adultery is wrong....but even Jesus said if you thought about it...you done it (paraphase).
                  I'm not tracking with you....Jesus was tempted by the devil in the wilderness. Hebrews says he was tempted in every way yet was without sin.

So are you saying Jesus sinned because he thought about it (boy did you just step in it)?

Intentional ethics (aka liberal ethics *in the theological realm, which I have embraced at points in life) have their weaknesses. (you need to flesh your idea out to make it a workable defense)

Comment

I don't see how any good can come from adultery or repealing DADT.

Especially when you move past the emotive element.

Comment

I'm not tracking with you....Jesus was tempted by the devil in the wilderness. Hebrews says he was tempted in every way yet was without sin.

So are you saying Jesus sinned because he thought about it (boy did you just step in it)? NOPE your words not mine

Intentional ethics (aka liberal ethics *in the theological realm, which I have embraced at points in life) have their weaknesses. (you need to flesh your idea out to make it a workable defense) No need it doesn't matter to me one way or the other it doesn't pertain to me and mine....
                      LOL...we can play situational across the board....For every scripture you can make a doctrine or dogma....But the bottomline it happens across our society and in our military....Like I stated before "since the fall of man"

Are you implying that we should prosecute and rid the military of philanders, adulters, and sodomites?

Comment

This is about Warrior Battle Drills, not DaDT or Adultery.

Hint hint.

Comment

Hooah Teuvil.

Devil Dog, you can't hide behind antinomianism long. I'll come getcha.

I'll shush up.
                          Last edited by Chaplain4me; April 16th, 2010, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Hooah Teuvil.

Devil Dog, you can't hide behind antinomianism long. I'll come getcha.
                            He die once for our sins........"as far as east to west"...
                            Last edited by 7011USMC; April 16th, 2010, 03:32 PM.

Comment

No dicussion on Religion or Politics, review the Forum Guidelines

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom
                                No dicussion on Religion or Politics, review the Forum Guidelines

Thus sayeth the lord...of the these forums

Comment

Working...
                                X