Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Top Decorated Army Physician refusing ALL Orders until Obama Proves Eligibility Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Decorated Army Physician refusing ALL Orders until Obama Proves Eligibility

DECORATED ARMY PHYSICIAN REFUSES ALL MILITARY ORDERS BECAUSE PRESIDENT REFUSES TO DOCUMENT HIS CONSTITUTIONAL ELIGIBILITY....

Mar 31, 2010
    Court Martial Likely, Legal Defense Fund Established
    “I am today compelled to make the distasteful choice to invite my own court martial, in pursuit of the truth about the president’s eligibility under the constitution to hold office”, said active duty Army Lt. Col. Terrence Lakin. The American Patriot Foundation, a non-profit group incorporated in 2003 to foster appreciation and respect for the U.S. Constitution, immediately announced it has set up a legal defense fund and will provide Lt. Col. Lakin with a top-flight defense team. Details are available on the foundation’s website, www.safeguardourconstitution.com.

Article II, sec. 1 of the U. S. Constitution explicitly provides that only “natural born” citizens can serve as president and commander-in-chief. Mr. Obama’s continuing refusal to release his original 1961 birth certificate has brought Lt. Col. Lakin to the point where he feels his orders are unlawful, and thus MUST be disobeyed.

Lakin has today informed his superiors that he cannot understand how his oath of office to “preserve, protect and defend the Constitution” does not permit military officers to pursue proof of eligibility from his commander-in-chief. Lt. Col. Lakin’s efforts to seek affirmation of the president’s eligibility have been rebuffed with legal evasions. Given the Obama Administration’s “transparency” initiative, many U.S. citizens are also demanding release of the original birth certificate.

Lakin serves as Chief of Primary Care and Flight Surgeon for the DiLorenzo TRICARE Health Clinic and is lead Flight Surgeon charged with caring for Army Chief of Staff General Casey’s pilots and air crew. His numerous awards and decorations include the Army Flight Surgeon’s Badge, Combat Medical Badge, the Bronze Star Medal, the Meritorious Service Medal, the Army Commendation Medal with three Oak Leaf Clusters, the Army Achievement Medal with two Oak Leaf Clusters, the National Defense Service Medal with Bronze Service Star, the Armed Forced Expedition Medal, the Army Reserve Component Achievement Medal, the Army Service Ribbon, the Overseas Service Ribbon and the NATO service medal.

Source:
    http://www.eutimes.net/2010/03/top-d...s-eligibility/
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    I had thought this was a null issue (or had at least been TOLD to believe it was a null issue). I wonder if his affiliation in the Medical field has anything to do with his recent decision.

Re: Top Decorated Army Physician refusing ALL Orders until Obama Proves Eligibility

Come on guy...you gotta choose your battles. I dont agree with everything the the president does, but there are plenty of things to challenge him on beside trying to fight his birth.

Comment

Re: Top Decorated Army Physician refusing ALL Orders until Obama Proves Eligibility

Originally posted by RSP NCO
      Come on guy...you gotta choose your battles. I dont agree with everything the the president does, but there are plenty of things to challenge him on beside trying to fight his birth.
      Agreed! If your that adamant about it then resign your commission and ride out into the sunset. Why risk a felony conviction or worst yet; Lose your medical license along with it.

Comment

Question: Who is the one person in the world who had the most incentive to prove that Obama is not a native-born American?
        Answer: His opponent in the 2008 election, John McCain.

If there were any bits of substance to these rumors of foreign birth, then wouldn't McCain's team have dug them up and used them? Evidently they looked into the matter, discovered quickly that there was no substance, and dropped the idea. Perhaps the rest of us should do the same.

Comment

To date, over $1 Million Dollars in private money spent attacking these so-called "consipracies".

Rather than answer the questions, which would be both simple and inexpensive, they attack the lawsuit itself. That is what lawyers do when defending a guilty client.

Something smells bad about the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by California Major
            To date, over $1 Million Dollars in private money spent attacking these so-called "consipracies".

Rather than answer the questions, which would be both simple and inexpensive, they attack the lawsuit itself. That is what lawyers do when defending a guilty client.

Something smells bad about the whole thing.
            Sir, you haven't been doctoring yourself with that legal "holistic medicine" out in Cali have you?

Comment

Originally posted by matthew.ritchie
              Question: Who is the one person in the world who had the most incentive to prove that Obama is not a native-born American?
              Answer: His opponent in the 2008 election, John McCain.

If there were any bits of substance to these rumors of foreign birth, then wouldn't McCain's team have dug them up and used them? Evidently they looked into the matter, discovered quickly that there was no substance, and dropped the idea. Perhaps the rest of us should do the same.
              Not necessarily. That would be a very touchy subject to attack him with. The potential backlash could be huge.

Regardless, I think it's nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by 7011USMC
                Sir, you haven't been doctoring yourself with that legal "holistic medicine" out in Cali have you?
                LOL, I've been reading in NOV, CALI is voting to legalize, to pay for the budget deficit.

Comment

Dude, we could totally....wait..what?...Cheetos!

Comment

Originally posted by Chaplain4me
                    LOL, I've been reading in NOV, CALI is voting to legalize, to pay for the budget deficit.
                    They have no choice they need the money and honestly it's a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by hrotccadet
                      They have no choice they need the money and honestly it's a good idea.
                      no choice, are you serious???? Marijuana to the RESCUE!!!!!

Comment

As a high Ranking, Decorated Officer, I respect the LTC's decision in what he believes to be his duty (whether or not unpopular, or a career ending move). Though certainly agree this wasn't the best avenue to approach this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaplain4me
                          no choice, are you serious???? Marijuana to the RESCUE!!!!!
                          Or make a North Cali and South Cali

Comment

I didn't know Glenn Beck is a LTC in the military.

Comment

Originally posted by gabriel.gambino
                              I didn't know Glenn Beck is a LTC in the military.
                              Wow...what an uneducated thing to say. If you actually listened to Glenn Beck you would know that he thinks its stupid for people to try to make this argument. He does not support the "birther" argument

Comment

Working...
                              X