X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My BCT Blog

I finally got around to posting some pics on the blog, check it out.

Comment

great blog i followed it since u started it up and must say great noting all the importance of basic itll come in handy to me and others who are barely gonna leave to basic as i am in January good stuff and congrats on graduating bct seemingly very high in ur class

Comment

I just updated my blog. Since BCT is long over with, it's time to start covering my preparations for OCS. I had my first Phase 0 drill this past weekend, so head over and check out my post about it.

Comment

pizza?! hamburgers?!?!! tents!?!!!?!!!?!?! TOLD to wear CW gear in early october?!?!?!?!?!! coins for calling attention!?!?!??!!

sheesh...

just bustin your chops, thanks for sharing, good read. way different than my experience!

Comment

Yeah, I'll be the first to admit that I did have it easier than I expected. I guess maybe it is the "new" BCT the Army has been working on.

Comment

Either way, it was (and still is) a well written blog. I enjoyed reading about your experience and comparing it to mine. I definitely hope you keep it going.

Comment

Thanks. I'm trying to keep it going, but there hasn't been as much to post about lately.

Comment

just to refresh, you're doing the 18 month OCS, or the accelerated? When you said educational benefits, I'm guessing that since you've already got a B.S., you could get G.I. bill for a Master's correct, and tuition assistance? I wasn't sure you could get all of that for a Master's.

Comment

I'm going accelerated. The educational benefits briefing was mostly directed towards those that hadn't finished their Bachelor's. From what I understand though, you can use TA and GI Bill for Master's though.

Comment

Yes, TA for one dgree, up to a master's level. yes. yes. yes.

Comment

Blog updated!

Comment

Just found this- thanks for the insights! Are we going to hear anything about OCS? I've been keeping a blog about RSP and plan to do the same thing you and your wife did while I'm at BCT in 6 weeks. I'm still polishing it up a little before I make it public but I'll post the link sometime before I leave for basic.

Comment

Working...
                          X