X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Army Lists, or "what not to do"

I was going through some files the other day and came accross one I had not looked at in a while... I first read this when I did a short stint with PsyOp years ago, and I thought I would pass it on to you... words to live by, kind of

Skippy’s List: The 213 things Skippy is no longer allowed to do in the U.S. Army

And, no I never served with this guy, nor am I that guy... After all who wants to be "that guy"

Re: Army Lists, or "what not to do"

Originally posted by LRSU_Dog
    I was going through some files the other day and came accross one I had not looked at in a while... I first read this when I did a short stint with PsyOp years ago, and I thought I would pass it on to you... words to live by, kind of

Skippy’s List: The 213 things Skippy is no longer allowed to do in the U.S. Army

And, no I never served with this guy, nor am I that guy... After all who wants to be "that guy"
    This was throughly entertaining! lololol

Comment

This sounds like a Group guy.

Comment

should copy+paste it in here for us peeps who can't click on links, thats would be awesomeeeeeeee

Comment

I should have placed the link in the text area...

http://skippyslist.com/list/

Comment

Seeing how we just got back from AT and when the drinking light was on there was a 2 drink limit, these 4 are my favorites!

124. Two drink limit does not mean first and last.

125. Two drink limit does not mean two kinds of drinks.

126. Two drink limit does not mean the drinks can be as large as I like.

127. “No Drinking Of Alcoholic Beverages” does not imply that a Jack Daniel’s ® IV is acceptable.

Comment

How about two "Texas Teas".....Would that count as a two drink limit?

Comment

Originally posted by 7011USMC
                How about two "Texas Teas".....Would that count as a two drink limit?
                Two Outlaw Buckets at one of my local Bars. They have 15 shots in them!

Comment

bag of water i.v. after a hard night of drinking = awesome

Comment

I want to add my own....

It is not acceptable under any circumstances to answer the question why, asked by a higher ranking person, by singing "That's how country boys roll". Actually it is never acceptable to answer any question asked with a song lyric, unless specifically asked for the lyric to a song!

Comment

If I had a penny for every time my driver in Iraq replied to anything with "that's how I (we) roll"...

Comment

Don't volunteer to be the person who gets stuck repeatedly with IVs, chances are there is a smoking later that day or a muscle failure for PT.... 12 times was just 11 too many.

Comment

Working...
                        X