X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the Army National Guard Changed My Life

I was reading a Foundations magazine I get every so often the other day and in it was a section entitled, "How the Army National Guard Changed My Life". It has several stories of individuals and why they joined along with what they've gotten out of it. I figured that this might be a worthwhile thread to start here. So here it goes my bit:

Ever since a very young age, I was very into the military. At first, it was the uniform along with running around with toy guns shooting "bad guys" but as I grew older, that interest turned into something more. I had always wanted to help others and to do what was right for the greater good. After becoming increasingly involved in my school's JROTC program, my interest in the military only grew. I chose the Army National Guard because of its unique mission and responsibilities as well as having the opportunity...and duty to help the very people in which you live with. That and I couldn't see myself happy in any other branch . I am very proud of my decision along with my family and friends. My military career is just beginning but I already can see a bright future ahead of me, and I can't wait to get started on that open road that I make for myself.

Re: How the Army National Guard Changed My Life

Well put Sir, i to share the same ambitions to join the guard and help those around me as well as worldwide im 17 and plan on joing very soon, wish me luck

Comment

Re: How the Army National Guard Changed My Life

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
      X