X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the BCT program like?

Im a junior in highschool and am highly considering joining the National Guard. Of course Im going to work hard to become an RN but one question is before I actually join I know EVERYONE who does enlist has to go through BCT. What's a normal daily workout that you would go through in BCT and is it as bad as everyone says? I know its a challenge but the way some of my friend's relatives describe it make it sound like one heck of a time (and not in the good way haha). Wont stop me but Id really like to get some insight on what its like during the stay. Thanks in advance to everyone.

Re: What's the BCT program like?

Check this thread out...
    http://www.nationalguard.com/forums/...highlight=blog

There is a blog of a soldiers time at basic and he just got back a couple weeks ago I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RSP NCO View Post
      Check this thread out...
      http://www.nationalguard.com/forums/...highlight=blog

There is a blog of a soldiers time at basic and he just got back a couple weeks ago I think.
      Wow, thats an awesome blog! Whoever wrote that must be high speed.

Seriously though, read my blog. It's a day by day account of my BCT experience. Your experience will be different. It's different for everyone, but you will get a good idea of what BCT is about.

Comment

would ya look at that, your blog is becoming THE info people are giving about BCT. all the more reason to UPDATE IT! hehehe.

Comment

Originally posted by SolidSnake9 View Post
          would ya look at that, your blog is becoming THE info people are giving about BCT. all the more reason to UPDATE IT! hehehe.
          yeah yeah, i know. the return to civilian life has made me lazy.

Comment

Originally posted by SolidSnake9 View Post
            Ok...just gotta say...starting to sound a little creepy that you want to keep following his life. It's one thing to follow someone's progress as they go through basic. It's another to follow as they go through the rest of their life...its called BEING A STALKER!

Just messing with ya sneeky snake

Comment

Ok...just gotta say...starting to sound a little creepy that you want to keep following his life. It's one thing to follow someone's progress as they go through basic. It's another to follow as they go through the rest of their life...its called BEING A STALKER!

Just messing with ya sneeky snake
              hahaha!!! what can i say. other then it seems pretty obvious now that im his BCT blog's biggest fan!

Comment

Originally posted by sherfield2002 View Post
                Wow, thats an awesome blog! Whoever wrote that must be high speed.

Seriously though, read my blog. It's a day by day account of my BCT experience. Your experience will be different. It's different for everyone, but you will get a good idea of what BCT is about.
                You know...its funny because I posted that link and I havent even been to your site. For all I know I could have just directed her to some nudist site. People keep talkling about it though(and apparently some obsessing over it ), so I figured I could point her that direction.

Comment

For all I know I could have just directed her to some nudist site.
                  Shhh, you'll ruin the surprise.

Maybe that's why snake likes it so much?

Comment

Working...
                  X