X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gamertags!

Who's getting Crysis 2? Because I've abandoned all my other games since the Beta for it. It's amazing and highly recommended for anyone who likes both halo and CoD. It's basically like a cross of the best parts of those 2 games. I love it. Comes out March 22. The beta is live until the 13th!

My gamer tag again is MaLaK AL MauT E... If you friend me make sure you put NG Forums in the message so i know!

Comment

Mainly CoD: Black ops for xbox 360, but I play some halo and a few other games every once in a while.

Gamer tag is: tripleGscreamer

Kinda lame gamer tag haha. I set it to that as an inside joke with some friends not realizing that I had to actually pay to change it.

Comment

PS3 Gamertag: xXJoeCappaXx

I mainly play Call of Duty Black Ops,
        (I will own you Ha!)
        Last edited by JoeFrison0122; May 12th, 2011, 03:07 PM.

Comment

For all those with PS3... Hows the not being able to play online doing for you? lololol! My friends used to say "oh PS3 is sooo much better!" Really? At least my account doesn't get hacked and stolen!

Comment

Comment

XBL > PSN all day by the way.

Comment

Is anyone still posting their Gamertags on here??

XBOx Gamertag: Dyna5ty27

Mainly: CoD MW2, Borderlands, Homeworld-(you can snipe on the roofs which is pretty cool) currently also if anyone plays strategy games get at me for Halo Wars, its an oldie but still a goodie, cant wait for Halo Wars 2!?!?!
                Last edited by PVT.FDC; August 1st, 2011, 10:16 AM. Reason: Editing

Comment

Ps3: sharksq44

Comment

Working...
                  X