Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Airborne Question

Originally posted by Phantom
    Is he a 92Y or a 92R? That tends to be the major AIT schools there.
    Yeah...either that or a 92A. I think he is either a 92Y or an 92A.

Comment

Originally posted by azIce
      Just so you're aware the NG liason I dealt with at 30th is former AD and DS. He is a douchebag, but usually will help you if you are squared away. He is now the NG liason at airborne school. I sware he shouldn't be an NG liason. I'm pretty sure he hates being NG and doesn't care much for anyone in the NG.

That's not the Laison to talk to.... Once you get "down range" your assigned a different NG Laison. He's an E5, I forget his name though. Make sure you goto the E-5, and not the MSG thats there, the E-8 doesn't really wanna do anything, and "forgets" to do stuff.....

Comment

Man, I am glad we are not bashing a E8 NG liason on here, save it for Facebook!!!

Comment

the E-8 doesn't really wanna do anything, and "forgets" to do stuff.....
          Yeah I bet that SNCO has plenty on his plate (glorified baby sitter) than worry about a NG private scoring a 300 PFT and getting a slot for airborne school...I bet he delagates that too the "Baby NCO'S" and will say "I'll have to get back with you" on that private.

Comment

I didn't go see him about ABN school, or to boast my PT score, but the times we went in there and he was there, he'd tell us to come back and talk to the E5, b/c he was too busy, and then went outside under the gazeebo and smoked a cigarette....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fstbk272
              I didn't go see him about ABN school, or to boast my PT score, but the times we went in there and he was there, he'd tell us to come back and talk to the E5, b/c he was too busy, and then went outside under the gazeebo and smoked a cigarette....lol
              A true lifer! Hooah leading from the front...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fstbk272
                Smoking a cigarette at BCT? Thats still contraband right?

Comment

Originally posted by qcomer
                  Smoking a cigarette at BCT? Thats still contraband right?
                  He was refering to the E-8 lol

Comment

d'oh! Im an idiot. Sorry, brain is not working well I am pretty sick haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom
                      Man, I am glad we are not bashing a E8 NG liason on here, save it for Facebook!!!

Wasn't intending on bashing, just tellin the OP who to goto, and who Not to goto....lol

Comment

Originally posted by RSP NCO
                        I just got notified today that one of my soldiers at AIT at Ft Lee is now going to Airborne school because he scored a 329 on his final APFT.
                        That's good news for me. Seems to me that I should even have a better shot at Airborne as an 11b, more than 92Y or an 92A since I'll be at fort Benning already. Hopefully he wasn't a 92R (parachute rigger) cause' they are required to go to airborne school anyways.

Comment

Working...
                        X