Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Afghanistan

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Afghanistan

    I'm not trying to start a big debate or argument, but I was wondering when do you guys think we will be pulling out of Afghanistan totally, 5 years, maybe another 8?

  • #2
    Re: Afghanistan

    Originally posted by ducks24
    I'm not trying to start a big debate or argument, but I was wondering when do you guys think we will be pulling out of Afghanistan totally, 5 years, maybe another 8?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Afghanistan

      I want to deploy but with the 2011 pull out timeline I am thinking I wont get the chance.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Afghanistan

        Originally posted by RandyB
        I want to deploy but with the 2011 pull out timeline I am thinking I wont get the chance.
        LOL. Be patient young jedi, becareful what you ask for. You might just get it

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Afghanistan

          Nobody has any input on when they think?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Afghanistan

            Originally posted by ducks24
            Nobody has any input on when they think?
            I think I need to close my windows on mt car, looks like it's going to rain.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Afghanistan

              while heading outside to close your windows close your mouth too, and stop being ignorant, if you don't like the post I made go back outside and stick your head in the window then close it

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Afghanistan

                Originally posted by ducks24
                while heading outside to close your windows close your mouth too, and stop being ignorant, if you don't like the post I made go back outside and stick your head in the window then close it
                Check that attitude at the door, and Bart, the wise ones, let it roll off them and not stick.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Afghanistan

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Afghanistan

                    I dont think that 2011 deadline for withdrawal will happen. This thing is too big to just pack it up and go home. That's my opinion for what it's worth.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Afghanistan

                      its likely that this is going to keep going for a very long time. longer than 5 or 8 years.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Afghanistan

                        Originally posted by ducks24
                        while heading outside to close your windows close your mouth too, and stop being ignorant, if you don't like the post I made go back outside and stick your head in the window then close it
                        Ouch - if people are ignoring you or hintin to other people - thats probably a good idea that no one knows. I doubt we will be getting out of these conflicts anytime soon, and if we do - we will be right back pretty soon because it will flare up pretty bad if we leave at this point.

                        I wouldnt be so quick to yapp of at the mouth little whipper snapper, the users here know a lot of people. One thing you will learn about the military -its a VERY SMALL world.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Afghanistan

                          Originally posted by qcomer
                          Ouch - if people are ignoring you or hintin to other people - thats probably a good idea that no one knows. I doubt we will be getting out of these conflicts anytime soon, and if we do - we will be right back pretty soon because it will flare up pretty bad if we leave at this point.

                          I wouldnt be so quick to yapp of at the mouth little whipper snapper, the users here know a lot of people. One thing you will learn about the military -its a VERY SMALL world.
                          I second that. Also keep in mind that many people here has extensive knowledge/experience and know what they're talking about. The attitude is unnecessary.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Afghanistan

                            I understand, but ignorance does not come with experience.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Afghanistan

                              Originally posted by ducks24
                              I'm not trying to start a big debate or argument, but I was wondering when do you guys think we will be pulling out of Afghanistan totally, 5 years, maybe another 8?
                              Whenever the CIC tells us to pull out. There is a deadline set; However, if you have ever been in the s-u-ck you would know that EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE!

                              The key is to be flexible and enjoy. A wise old timer once told me "your not paid to think....your paid to follow orders". Wise beyond his years!

                              Not trying to be a RICHARD....it just comes natural.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X