X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afghanistan

I'm not trying to start a big debate or argument, but I was wondering when do you guys think we will be pulling out of Afghanistan totally, 5 years, maybe another 8?

Re: Afghanistan

Originally posted by ducks24
    I'm not trying to start a big debate or argument, but I was wondering when do you guys think we will be pulling out of Afghanistan totally, 5 years, maybe another 8?

Comment

I want to deploy but with the 2011 pull out timeline I am thinking I wont get the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by RandyB
        I want to deploy but with the 2011 pull out timeline I am thinking I wont get the chance.
        LOL. Be patient young jedi, becareful what you ask for. You might just get it

Comment

Nobody has any input on when they think?

Comment

Nobody has any input on when they think?
            I think I need to close my windows on mt car, looks like it's going to rain.

Comment

while heading outside to close your windows close your mouth too, and stop being ignorant, if you don't like the post I made go back outside and stick your head in the window then close it

Comment

while heading outside to close your windows close your mouth too, and stop being ignorant, if you don't like the post I made go back outside and stick your head in the window then close it
                Check that attitude at the door, and Bart, the wise ones, let it roll off them and not stick.

Comment

Comment

I dont think that 2011 deadline for withdrawal will happen. This thing is too big to just pack it up and go home. That's my opinion for what it's worth.

Comment

its likely that this is going to keep going for a very long time. longer than 5 or 8 years.

Comment

Ouch - if people are ignoring you or hintin to other people - thats probably a good idea that no one knows. I doubt we will be getting out of these conflicts anytime soon, and if we do - we will be right back pretty soon because it will flare up pretty bad if we leave at this point.

I wouldnt be so quick to yapp of at the mouth little whipper snapper, the users here know a lot of people. One thing you will learn about the military -its a VERY SMALL world.

Comment

Originally posted by qcomer
                          Ouch - if people are ignoring you or hintin to other people - thats probably a good idea that no one knows. I doubt we will be getting out of these conflicts anytime soon, and if we do - we will be right back pretty soon because it will flare up pretty bad if we leave at this point.

I wouldnt be so quick to yapp of at the mouth little whipper snapper, the users here know a lot of people. One thing you will learn about the military -its a VERY SMALL world.
                          I second that. Also keep in mind that many people here has extensive knowledge/experience and know what they're talking about. The attitude is unnecessary.

Comment

I understand, but ignorance does not come with experience.

Comment

Whenever the CIC tells us to pull out. There is a deadline set; However, if you have ever been in the s-u-ck you would know that EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE!

The key is to be flexible and enjoy. A wise old timer once told me "your not paid to think....your paid to follow orders". Wise beyond his years!

Not trying to be a RICHARD....it just comes natural.

Comment

Working...
                              X