X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Afghanistan

Just how do we have the money to stay there?

Comment

Originally posted by o13starsnstripes
      Your going political...This thread will be locked!

Comment

How do we have the money to be there now? I don't know really. Maybe i'm way off, but that's my thought.

Comment

It's just a question how do we have the money to be there? I mean the truth is we don't and thread being locked in 5...... come on guys help me start the count down! Lol
          Last edited by o13starsnstripes; June 30th, 2010, 10:31 AM.

Comment

It's just a question how do we have the money to be there? I mean the truth is we don't and thread being locked in 5......
            Our government doesn't have money for alot of things. However it is the American way to "rob peter to pay paul"....We owe the Chinese big times!

Comment

Originally posted by 7011USMC
              Our government doesn't have money for alot of things. However it is the American way to "rob peter to pay paul"....We owe the Chinese big times!
              Oh yes we certaintly do owe them quite a large amount indeed but I've heard that they may not want to keep buying our debt anymore in which case would really put us between a rock and a hard place.

Comment

Originally posted by 7011USMC
                they own a lot of our big national parks and stuff. how crazy is that?

Comment

Originally posted by PFC Nothstein
                  Welcome to Yellow Stone National park presented by the People's Republic or China... or whatever they call it

Comment

Originally posted by jackg27
                    Welcome to Yellow Stone National park presented by the People's Republic or China... or whatever they call it
                    Exactly. it makes me sick.

Comment

Chinese government owns U.S. federal land? Do tell. Source?

Comment

Originally posted by notyetdead
                        Chinese government owns U.S. federal land? Do tell. Source?
                        Yeah I was just going to say that I would like to see a link about it but honestly if it's true I'm not surpised in the least at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Teuvil
                          Pft, since when did the American Public know what they wanted?

pretty much. Doing the RIGHT THING isn't always popular choice and always isn't an easy choice.

Originally posted by jackg27
                          wtf is this a joke. It's okay if it's not, someone tell me we still have Yogi Bear......please, someone.

Comment

what i found is that the U.N. is running it, but i heard somewhere that China really owns it. it's collateral for the debt they are buying from us.

Comment

I was just joking, I have no idea. And yogi is doing fine....Smokey has Communist tendencies though

Comment

what i found is that the U.N. is running it, but i heard somewhere that China really owns it. it's collateral for the debt they are buying from us.
                                UN= Useless Nothing. We should honestly just pull out of that!

Comment

Working...
                                X