X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FM 22-102 "Wall-to-Wall Counseling"

I was reading this spoof FM, and couldn't help but find it hilarious enough to share with the rest of you.

http://www.squad-leader.com/fm22_102.htm

Please be Aware: It Contains a host of vulgar language, and may not be appropriate for all audiences.
    Last edited by SteveGuard; March 30th, 2010, 11:05 PM.

Re: FM 22-102 "Wall-to-Wall Counseling"

Patton believed that combat fatigue was cowardice, and promised to shoot anyone exhibiting it. On a trip through a field hospital, he ran across a shell-shocked private. When the private claimed that he could "hear the shells flying overhead but not exploding," Patton became furious. He slapped the soldier in the head, waved a loaded pistol in his face and called him a p***y. Then he ordered him to the front to fight "so the brave soldiers in this hospital won’t be contaminated by this coward." That Patton was not punished as severely as he should have been for this deed shows that wall-to-wall counseling has a place in the US Army.
    FREAKING AWESOME!!

Comment

"If he is not breathing and will not obey a direct order to resume breathing, perform rescue breathing and then beat his --- some more after you revive him. If his heart stops, apply CPR and then recounsel him for inability to remain alive during a counseling session." Lolz

Comment

this is great. I got this from our orderly room before we mob'ed and put it in a binder. My wife keeps it at the house and lives by this FM haha

Comment

I keep a copy of this on my desk

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom
            I keep a copy of this on my desk
            Ha! Me too

Comment

Working...
            X