X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Army to make Basic Training easier.

in Dallas we have one rail station that is underground, called Cityplace. I was just there the other day. You want to have some fun exercising, go to cityplace and try to run up the escalator, it's pretty long, about three stories worth. kind of like running stairs, except it's easier because the escalator is moving. then for more fun, run down the escalator, this is easier but it makes you concentrate as you're coming down, you don't want to fall at the finish.

Comment

Alright GO NY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SPC Booker
        He heard that from his imaginary friend... my wife graduated relaxing jackson the same day as he did, I'll ask her if she recognizes his name... my wife likes to workout, however if it was easy for a women I'm pretty sure PT once a week and every now then twice a week wasn't nothing for a MALE!!! Once again bro she was in 3/34th what about you?
        I was in Charlie Company 1/13, I doubt she'll know my name lol. I heard that about Ft. Sill from a guy who went there for BCT at drill. PT once a week would sound alright but it's not something that helps you pass an APFT.

Comment

Originally posted by RandyB
          They are all in the South and New York beats them all.

The 10 states with the highest obesity rates are:

Mississippi
          Alabama
          West Virginia
          Louisiana
          Kentucky
          Tennessee
          Arkansas
          Indiana (tie for 8th)
          South Carolina (tie for 8th)
          Texas

New York: 22.2% obese, rank: 36

Sweet Home Alabama!!Where you can deep fry anything, serve it with Mashed Tatters and Gravy and a big ole glass of Sweet Tea!! and some homemade cobbler!! with hand churned ice cream, now we are talking.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom
            Sweet Home Alabama!!Where you can deep fry anything, serve it with Mashed Tatters and Gravy and a big ole glass of Sweet Tea!! and some homemade cobbler!! with hand churned ice cream, now we are talking.
            STOP....I'm getting hungry.......

Comment

I only said "Sweet" Tea, for the Northern people, we all know there is only one kind of tea. Kinda like if you come to the south and order a Coke, and we say what kind do you want? Because a Coke is just a word like "Soda or Pop", you could want a Pepsi, but its still called a Coke.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom
                I only said "Sweet" Tea, for the Northern people, we all know there is only one kind of tea. Kinda like if you come to the south and order a Coke, and we say what kind do you want? Because a Coke is just a word like "Soda or Pop", you could want a Pepsi, but its still called a Coke.
                My wife will not go if she knows, get up from a restaraunt or bring in her own drink if they don't have diet Coke....she will starve before drinking a Diet Pepsi.....
                Almost forgot....has to be a "fountain" drink....No can sh1t.....can be a pain sometimes.....hehe
                Tell her every day she would never survive the military....

Comment

Working...
                X