Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RSP pay

Originally posted by orarng_11b
    What is "Verify your Pay Entry Base Date (PEBD)" I am trying to create my account in the AKO.

if you are not prior service...this is the date you enlisted

Comment

Ya thanks, I am on it now. I still need to figure out the CAC and get my military I.D. I'm waiting for the pin in the mail for mypay. I did get something in the mail which has a pin but it didn't work, I think its to access it via telephone.

Comment

Originally posted by orarng_11b
        Ya thanks, I am on it now. I still need to figure out the CAC and get my military I.D. I'm waiting for the pin in the mail for mypay. I did get something in the mail which has a pin but it didn't work, I think its to access it via telephone.
        Your CAC is your ID.

Comment

Good to know, thanks.
          Looks like I have to fill out a form prior to getting my I.D.
          Any help on filling out the form? My recruiter does not get back to me.

Comment

I would go to a RAPIDS/DEERS site, and get an ID issued. Call ahead to see what you will need.

http://www.dmdc.osd.mil/rsl/owa/home

Comment

Thanks. I just called and a lady happened to answer, she said I can get one peice of I.D with my pakcets and 2 seperate personal I.D but cannot get my CAC until either at basic or after. Does this seem correct?

Comment

You dont need a CAC, unless your have a RCAS account or using DTS and some other programs, you have to use a CAC reader for your card. I wouldnt worry about this one right now.

Comment

Okay thanks Phantom. So what is the name of the military I.D that I am looking to get or will be getting tomorrow? I just want the red/tan card that gets me dicounts and what not.

Comment

Whatever card you recieve from a Military ID issueing facility, will be good to hook. There are regulations about photo copying IDs for discounts and such.

Comment

That last statement kinda confuses me, why would people photo copy their I.D. Dont you just show your red or tan card to people and they give you a discount?

Comment

Just wanna say thanks, I got my green I.D card and seem to have my answers answered here much more than from my recruiter.

Comment

Working...
                        X