X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mos changed

Just got my mos changed today to 11b. Yes, it can be done. To all those wondering if it is possible, just be persistent. Of course this was done prior to shipping to IET. Also be patient I waited over 2 months.

Re: Mos changed

Upgrade! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveLord
      Upgrade! Congrats!

x2 agreed haha

Comment

Originally posted by SteveLord
        Upgrade! Congrats!
        Major upgrade! Congrats.

Comment

what MOS u had before??

Comment

Thanks everyone, and to answer the question above I switched from 31 Echo. I was originally supposed to do 15 Tango which is a Blackhawk mechanic as I could have had a full time job doing that here in Ct. However at Meps I didn't qualify for vision and had to choose a new mos pretty fast. 31E sounded cool at the time but after I did more research I wanted something a little more high speed. I'm 25 so it was now or never for infantry, plus I'm close to mountain school.

Comment

Originally posted by np_02
              Thanks everyone, and to answer the question above I switched from 31 Echo.31E sounded cool at the time but after I did more research I wanted something a little more high speed. I'm 25 so it was now or never for infantry, plus I'm close to mountain school.
              Ya gotta hand it to those 31E's though. Their job sucks. We, 31B's, touch on their MOS a little in OSUT and it's not much fun. I don't blame anyone from wanting to be more high speed than be a cage kicker.

Comment

Working...
              X