Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not Getting Paid by NG Not Obligated to Attend Drill

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: Not Getting Paid by NG Not Obligated to Attend Drill

    Originally posted by RedLeg

    BTW, Phantom had the best advice regarding the IG.
    I would like to take credit for the "Advice" but I just cut and paste. This is what is on the first page of every States IG website.

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: Not Getting Paid by NG Not Obligated to Attend Drill

      I've seen a few IG complaints in my day. They've never worked out good for the complainant. About 90% of the time there was more to the story, and the other 10% there wasnt a real complaint or nothing that could be done.

      I'm pretty sure that this is because most IG complaints arent properly filed, so just be careful before you do that.

      Comment

      Working...
      X