Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PolyPro

Just need a quick answer:

Do you wear the tan t-shirt with or without? If with, inside or outside of the polyPro top? Yeah I know, silly question but just need a quick answer.

Re: PolyPro

Poly pro I've heard is best inside....but obviously it's easier to put on/take off if its on the outside of your t-shirt.

Comment

For the zip down poly's I wear on top of my tan t-shirt unzipped so you can't see them.

Comment

you need to fold the poly collar under as if it looks like a v-neck. It will look like you have on just the shirt.

Comment

There's silk weight & poly pro. Both are really worn over the undershirt & underwear. You need to be able to take it off later if needed. Sweaty & cold is a bad combination.

For the silk weight top, do it like this:

Originally posted by leeyo32
          you need to fold the poly collar under as if it looks like a v-neck. It will look like you have on just the shirt.
          You'll be wearing that when it's not all that cold. So, some people will be wearing it & some not. It's better to be uniform & look like everyone just has the undershirt.

If it's colder, everyone will be wearing at least the silk weight zipped up or maybe the poly pro. It's okay for it to be visible in that case.

Comment

Yeah worst thing about polypro is being able to get it on/off quick enough if you need to...and storing it somewhere accessible without having to carry it if possible. Same with wet weather gear!

Comment

Working...
            X