X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brothers-In-Arms

I've always been interested in the military.My brother has been interested for a few months now.He's a junior at the University of Utah.He is in ROTC and will be enlisting in the Utah Army National Guard soon to do SMP.I'm a High school Senior who's enlisting in two weeks as a 13F and I plan to follow in my brother's footsteps and go to college and do ROTC.We both have dreams of becoming Army officers one day and serving our country! Hopefully we'll succeed!

Re: Brothers-In-Arms

Originally posted by jc091393
    I've always been interested in the military.My brother has been interested for a few months now.He's a junior at the University of Utah.He is in ROTC and will be enlisting in the Utah Army National Guard soon to do SMP.I'm a High school Senior who's enlisting in two weeks as a 13F and I plan to follow in my brother's footsteps and go to college and do ROTC.We both have dreams of becoming Army officers one day and serving our country! Hopefully we'll succeed!
    Good Luck Fellas. you are part of the 1%. There is no hopefully, it's up to you. Nothing and noone can stop you from what you want. Go get it! HOOAH

Comment

Well, Chuck Norris could stop anyone with a roundhouse kick to the face.

But yeah! Go for it! Even Chuck Norris couldn't stop someone from trying!

Last edited by Polo08816; September 28th, 2010, 04:54 PM.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMZ1UQnIfnM

HAHAHhahah cant wait

Comment

Well my brother is finally enlisting! He swears in on Thursday, He'll be a 25U! He leaves for IET in April and will get back in time for next spring semester of college for SMP. I'll be leaving for my BCT and 13B AIT in June and hope to also go the College and do ROTC in Spring. Hooah!!!! I'm so excited for the both of us!
          Last edited by jc091393; January 25th, 2011, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X