X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio National Guard

Just found out that you can't use Federal TA if you're contracted in ROTC. Does anyone know if you can use the State TA (from Ohio) ?

Thanks

Re: Ohio National Guard

That doesnt make sense, you can use Federal TA if you are contracted. Who said you cant use it?

Comment

Originally posted by RSP NCO View Post
      That doesnt make sense, you can use Federal TA if you are contracted. Who said you cant use it?
      I read it in the terms you have to agree to before you sign up for Federal TA. Then I just spoke to a buddy from Basic who recently contracted who was denied TA as soon as he contracted with ROTC.

Comment

You mentioned in a different thread that you are Army Reserve, perhaps it is different for the Reserves, but in the Guard you can get it.

Comment

Originally posted by RSP NCO View Post
          You mentioned in a different thread that you are Army Reserve, perhaps it is different for the Reserves, but in the Guard you can get it.
          I thought TA from the federal government was the same wheather you re Guard or Reserve. If the Guard will allow me to use the TA I'll probably look to transfer then. Anyone have any additional info about State TA from Ohio ?

Thanks to everyone for all the input.
          Last edited by Wayne09; December 26th, 2010, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X