X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fta Sta

Should I apply to FTA before STA or vice versa? I wanna get both so that I can pocket extra cash for the expenses of living on campus. ALSO: I need the gi bill too. Are there advisors at the AIT education center I can talk to so that I may take my ACT/SAT? Im a PFC in the PA guard and am leaving for Fort Benning next monday. My plan is to contract ROTC afterwards. Also does anyone know about the army boxing team? Ive though about that too. These forums are great! Cant wait to wear those Effin BCGS!!! naat HOOAH!

Re: Fta Sta

You'll need to ask someone in PA about how the TA works there. Perhaps SGT Hess could answer this for you.

I know here you do not pocket any cash from the federal or state TA. It all goes directly to the school. The GI Bill is the money that goes directly to you.

Comment

Re: Fta Sta

Tuition Assistance will only pay tuition bills, and perhaps some fees. If you get an academic scholarship, and have no tuition bill, then you can't draw TA, because you have nothing for TA to pay.

That said, apply for federal TA first, and then use State for any remaining tuition.

Comment

Working...
      X