X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• State Tuition

I need some insight on how TA works. I applied and sent in my promissory note already. How do I know whether I was granted State TA? I was told that there is a website that I can go to to see whether I got approved. I'm asking this because my college tuition is due at the end of this month. Can someone help me? Thanks in advance.

Re: State Tuition

Originally posted by SPCLAI
    I need some insight on how TA works. I applied and sent in my promissory note already. How do I know whether I was granted State TA? I was told that there is a website that I can go to to see whether I got approved. I'm asking this because my college tuition is due at the end of this month. Can someone help me? Thanks in advance.
    Because of the various different state tuition programs you really need to identify what state you are a soldier of to get some accurate help from the members.

Comment

I'm from Virginia, and thank you for replying.

Comment

Did you fill out the state form online before July 1st? thats the deadline for fall. If it was done on time, you should be able to contact your school because they are sent a list of names of those getting state TA.

Comment

Thank you for your reply, RSP NCO. Who at the college should I contact in regarding to this matter? Is it the VA office or the financial office?

Comment

Im not one hundred percent certain on that, but I want to say its the financial office.

Comment

apply for financial aid too. money money money moneeyyyyy.... MONEY!

Comment

Working...
              X