X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possibly missing a pay check

Hey, thanks for looking. I believe I am missing a pay check somewhere in the past 5 months because I have made about 1,000 less than what I calcuated which would be one 2week pay period. Mypay only shows a few LES's, who do I talk to or what do I do to look into this and get my money that im surely missing. Thanks.

Re: Possibly missing a pay check

Originally posted by orarng_11b
    Hey, thanks for looking. I believe I am missing a pay check somewhere in the past 5 months because I have made about 1,000 less than what I calcuated which would be one 2week pay period. Mypay only shows a few LES's, who do I talk to or what do I do to look into this and get my money that im surely missing. Thanks.
    Talk to the full timers at your unit. Your unit Admin or Readiness NCO can check this within a couple minutes. They'll just need to look at the "MMPA" and they can see if you've been paid properly or not for the past year. Just be warned, more times then not when a soldier thinks he has a pay problem, it just turns out that he miscalculated or was payed and didnt realize it. I'd say 90% of the people that come to me with a pay problem actually dont have one they just dont keep good records. (not saying that is the case with you)

You really need to do a better job of tracking this though, its harder to fix a pay problem that is 6 months old then a pay problem from last month. Check your LES every month.

Comment

Working...
    X