X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tuition

The quickest way for you to gain weight is to get married...worked for all my friends wives.

Comment

Originally posted by RSP NCO
      The quickest way for you to gain weight is to get married...worked for all my friends wives.
      hillarious..............

Comment

Ok, I was drinking my ice tea when I read this and just sprayed my keyboard... Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by RandyB
          lol I'm practically living of frozen meals, potatos, and fast food now. I drink a class of whole milk and chocolat milk a day. I even checked my period dates hoping it would fall on ship day to give me that extra 5 pounds of water weight. Weight lifting might help I guess.
          Milk shakes, WeighGain 2000 (beefcake!!), oreo's and oatmeal creme pies...

Comment

I've gained more weight than my wife has after 4 kids. Wtf!

Comment

What do you weigh now? How much do you actually need to gain? The secret to gaining weight is really no secret...eat more calories than you burn. If you are burning too many, then change your habits. Walk slower, take the elevator instead of the stairs, use protein powders, eat more smaller meals instead of a couple big ones. With that last one, you dont want to be loading up on junk though. Weight comes one of two ways..fat or muscle. Muscle is more useful by far and also healthier. You may have to incorporate resistance training into your routine as you prepare for BCT. I lost about 30 lbs after i stopped lifting and starting training for BCT (215 down to 185...currently 193). You have 2 months. Do some research and get started ASAP. Good luck!
              Last edited by Dave-O; July 4th, 2010, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X