Announcement Module
No announcement yet.

What to Do...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What to Do...

    After IET, I start college. What are the steps I need to take and the people I need to get in contact with in order to ensure that my TA and my GI Bill + Kicker land in my pocket? I'd appreciate any advice and/or experiences from people who've already gone through this, thanks.

  • #2
    Re: What to Do...

    When I got back from OSUT, I talked to the VA at the school I was attending and filled out forms for my GI Bill, my unit has their own tuition waiver, which they sent in for me.


    • #3
      Re: What to Do...

      Your Education Service Officer is the place to start. You can apply for TA online. Make sure you understand the perks related to your state before applying for FTA.