X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patriot Academy Questions?

I know there are other posts i've read some and the one that had a lot of info
    via http://www.nationalguard.com/forums/...atriot+academy

My recruiter, nor the people on the guard chat can explain this for me.

I finished my 11+12th grade yr at a charter school in san marcos california. I believe i passed all my classes, my teacher was suppose to call and send it to me. They never did of course. So i dont know my grades, but i have a feeling i did good. I passed my english cahsee, but not my math cahsee which is a requirement in california to get your diploma . I've never really been good at math. My question is can i get into Patriot Academy, it says something i would have had to dropped out or not finished 10 hour credit before graduation? Well like i said i DIDNT pass my math cahsee i found out before graduation. I dont get the whole 10 hour credit before thing. Do you think i'de qualify? My recruiter said the GED plus program is crowded and i wouldnt be able to even go until november or longer which is pretty far.

I thought the math cahsee would be easy, but when i took it, half of the stuff in it i honestly NEVER had to learn, or my school never reviewed it like some of the ones my cousins went to in Beverly hills. My teacher told me we went over it too -_- anybody have advice? The math study guide my school gave me, half of the answers were wrong so when i was studying, non of it made sense. Now i am just lost in it all Zzzz.. I think they might be getting shut down too.
Working...
X