X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MBA after commission

This fall I will be attending BCT/AIT for 35M. I intend to use my kicker to complete my BA in Interdisciplinary Studies and then commission (I have not been guaranteed a scholarship) via ROTC at the University of Central Florida. After I receive my Commission I would like to work towards an MBA from either the University of Miami or Rollins College. Will the guard help me pay for this? Do I need to serve for a set number of years before they will help me? Am I dreaming on help from the FLNG?

Thank you,
    Jonathan W.

Re: MBA after commission

You will most likely be able to use your states TA program.

Comment

Re: MBA after commission

Originally posted by blkobswg
      This fall I will be attending BCT/AIT for 35M. I intend to use my kicker to complete my BA in Interdisciplinary Studies and then commission (I have not been guaranteed a scholarship) via ROTC at the University of Central Florida. After I receive my Commission I would like to work towards an MBA from either the University of Miami or Rollins College. Will the guard help me pay for this? Do I need to serve for a set number of years before they will help me? Am I dreaming on help from the FLNG?

Thank you,
      Jonathan W.
      You remain eligible for Federal TA, and likely for your State's TA. You may also use any remaining GI Bill eligibility.

Comment

Working...
      X