X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GI Bill Kicker

Where the heck is it in our Contract? I am looking for it in IPERMS in this link:

STATEMENT OF UNDERSTANDING, THE SELECTED RESERVE MONTOGOMERY GI BILL (10 USC CHAPTER 1606) DA 5435

But it doesnt state if I get a kicker. I scored above 50 (which was the requirement back then).

The reason why I am asking is because if you qualified for the Kicker, you can still receive those benefits for the Post 911. Thanks buds.

Re: GI Bill Kicker

IIRC it was in the bonus addendum?

Comment

Checking.

Will update as soon as I check my Bonus Addendum.

**Edit**

It wasnt in there. Bonus Addendum only included my Enlistment Bonus
      Last edited by Mr_Loki; March 30th, 2010, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Yes...it would be in a seperate addendum. Tuevil...I went ahead and looked you up and it shows that you have the kicker

Comment

Uh oh, was I in my underwear, too?

What addendum would that be? I can't find it at all in IPERMS. Here is what I looked at.

STATEMENT OF UNDERSTANDING, THE SELECTED RESERVE MONTOGOMERY GI BILL (10 USC CHAPTER 1606) DA 5435 4

APPLICATION FOR ENLISTMENT -ARMED FORCES OF THE UNITED STATES DD 1966 8

ENLISTMENT CONTRACT ARMED FORCES OF THE U S DD 4 PACKET 2

ENLISTMENT/REENLISTMENT AGREEMENT ARMY NATIONAL GUARD SERVICE REQUIREMENTS & METHODS OF FULFILLMENT GUARD ANNEX 8

ENLISTMENT BONUS ADDENDUM NGB 600-7-1-R-E 4

Comment

I think its in Annex K...not for certain though. Have you tried to get this yet? Like I said, it shows that you enlisted for this option and have a control number for the kicker.

Comment

Only Annex I see is Guard Annex. I guess I got to bust out my hard copy! Blech.

I am thinking of submitting it to the VA because they did not state that I am eligible for the Kick with my Post 9/11.

Comment

I dont know what your contract says but mine is if you sign for a 6 year the kicker is there the day you sign but yours could different. On my contract its on page 1 of 4 section 1,2 and 3. I dont know if that helps or not.

Comment

Working...
                X