X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kicked off VA web page

got denied twice for GIBill they say i don't have a 6 year enlistment. Spoke with education services they told to just reapply!
    So while I was REapplying and attaching all the documents to prove my enlistment, the page stopped responding and I can't reconnect, this is really agrivating!
    Last edited by indyguard; February 23rd, 2010, 03:12 AM.

Re: kicked off VA web page

f*** it who cares!
    Last edited by indyguard; February 22nd, 2010, 09:33 PM.

Comment

I was going to have someone in my unit help me but they were to busy doing drug tests!everymonth!

Comment

Just been informed that I qualify for food stamps, $200 per month and don't have to do anything to get them except apply, but the VA is making me jump through all kinds of hoops just to get what I contracted for!

Comment

Originally posted by indyguard
          Just been informed that I qualify for food stamps, $200 per month and don't have to do anything to get them except apply, but the VA is making me jump through all kinds of hoops just to get what I contracted for!
          Get'm.....maybe you'd like our bank account numbers too...since we will be paying for them....

Seriously....you don't sound like you are making people who are working with you very happy. People don't like helping out negative people...might want to change that....just sayin'

Comment

Working...
          X