X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTA help

I tried using the search feature, but was unable to find an answer. Does anyone know approximately how long it takes for the college to receive FTA after applying for it?

Re: FTA help

after you apply it takes maybe a week or two and some one from FTA will contact you if you been approved or not if you have it will have a voucher with the email to take to the school and that money will post 24 hours after taking it to your school

Comment

Is there such thing as a FTA deadline? Just wondering because a friend said something about it.

Comment

Originally posted by kswat07
        Is there such thing as a FTA deadline? Just wondering because a friend said something about it.
        There is no specific deadline per say. You are supposed to submit the application for TA no earlier than 90 days and no later than 30 days prior to the class or you could be rejected for late submission.

Here is a memo from MO Guard, not sure if it is different for different states, but I doubt it since it is Federal TA.
        http://moguard.com/uploads/20/FedTAMemo.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by kswat07
          In my state I think, not totally sure, but you have to apply before the classes start.

Comment

Working...
          X